Push Email Service
The subscriber will be informed with every incoming e- mail through an SMS or a link sent to his cell phone.
The subscriber can control his account as follows:
- Add new e- mail accounts ( up to 10 account)
- Chose your e- mail provider (Gmail, hotmail… etc)
- Enter your complete e- mail address e.g email@example.com
- Enter your e- mail password
- Your e- mail will be added when the registration process is completed
- You can control your account through the link "http://pushmail.syriatel.sy/accounts/
- Send a free SMS to 1060 containing (act or sub) to 1060.
- An SMS will be sent to the subscriber's cell phone contains a link the subscriber can use to activate his main account by entering a user name ( his cell phone GSM) and any chosen password of his own then press register.
This service enables you to:
- Compose a new mail send a reply to a specific e- mail address send reply to all, and forward e- mails
- View attachments
- Control the times you want the SMSs to be sent to you
- Control your incoming e- mails: block/ unblock e- mails from certain e- mail addresses
- Change your mail account password
The GPRS cost is counted on the size of data sent and received as follows:
- 0.5 SYP/ 20kb for postpaid lines
- 0.75 SYP/ 30kb for prepaid cards
- The subscriber will be directed to the last e- mail address registered when you press on an old link your received
- I Phone, HTC, Blackberry, I mate don't support the service.