SURF Prepaid Card
Enjoy fast connection, mobility and lifetime validity with Surf prepaid
With SURF prepaid card, you can benefit from a fast and mobile internet connection, a variety of recharge options and an exclusive feature which enables you to keep your card valid for a lifetime*.
In addition, Syriatel gives you SURF prepaid card for free if you subscribe now.
What's more, a special offer is waiting for you! Double your credit every time you recharge your card. The basic balance is valid for a lifetime, but the free credit is valid for a period defined according to the recharge denomination as per the table below.
|Recharge denomination||100% free credit||Free account validity|
|From SYP 40 to SYP 200||3 days|
|From above SYP 200 to SYP 600||7 days|
|From above SYP 600 to SYP 1500||15 days|
|From above SYP 1500 to SYP 2048||30 days|
*To enjoy lifetime validity, all you have to do is to use or recharge your SURF prepaid card at least once every 90 days.
First, you need to charge your SURF prepaid card with a minimum of SYP 200. You can enquire about the available recharge denominations by dialing *199# and pressing 'call' provided that your handset is compatible with 3G services.
How to recharge
You can recharge your SURF prepaid card by:
- visiting one of Syriatel points of service.
- visiting one of the authorized Syriatel dealers to recharge the card via Abili service
- transferring credit from a postpaid line or Ya Hala Prepaid card to SURF prepaid card. To do this, you can:
- send an SMS to 1233 containing the number of SURF prepaid card, that you wish to transfer units to, followed by the amount you wish to transfer (please leave a space between them).
- call 1233, key in the number of SURF prepaid card and choose the credit that you wish to transfer.
The transferred value from Ya Hala prepaid card should be a multiple of 10 and between SYP 10 and SYP 200.
The transferred value from a postpaid line can be either SYP 75 or SYP 150.
How to inquire about your balance
To inquire about your SURF prepaid card's balance, you can:
- create an account on My Syriatel website http://my.syriatel.sy
- dial the free code *100# and press 'call' provided that your handset is compatible with 3G services.
- use the new SURF Modem program that you can download from:
SURF prepaid card life cycle
If no charged transaction has been made for 90 days, SURF prepaid card enters a 5-day grace period during which the subscriber cannot navigate the internet.
The subscriber can reactivate the card by recharging it with any denomination. The recharged credit will be added to the balance which the subscriber had before the card entered the grace period.
If the card has not been recharged during the grace period, it enters the deactivation period. To reactivate it, the subscriber has to recharge it within 90 days. The reactivation fee is SYP 50. However, if the card has not been recharged during the 90-day deactivation period, the card will be permanently terminated.
Note: With GPRS over 3G service, you can browse the internet and benefit from the package or the recharged balance in case you face any problem with the 3G coverage.
GPRS over 3G is free of charge and available to both SURF postpaid lines and SURF prepaid cards.
To learn more about GPRS over 3G press here